Tuesday 1 September 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL ESSENTIALS?

My Doc Marten dolly's are slowly making their way out of my wardrobe, along with their thuggishly educational gang of polo shirts, cardigans and skirts.
That's right everybody...the time has come to go back to School.

Over the past six weeks of summer-y bliss, I've witnessed hundreds of 'Back to School' posts fill my blogger feed and even more school supplies videos fill my YouTube subscription box.

I read so many explanations of products what I have been told are 'essential' for my voyage back to school. According to my research, I need notebooks, pens, pencils and ringbinders galore!

The things I've purchased so far include a rather jazzy backpack and about five bathbombs.
So, who's the winner here?
Probably not me, but I'd still rather walk around in a Lush induced haze for a couple more weeks, than go shopping for school shoes.

Do you like or loathe 'Back to School' season?
Let me know in the comments!

Peace out girl scouts,
Wishing you all the best for going back to school,

Fran ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment