Sunday 19 July 2015

SUMMER POSITIVITY // FUN IDEAS - PART ONE


Summer is such a hyped-up holiday. We build up big plans for our break and often feel disappointed when they sometimes don't work out exactly how we plan them. Friends/family who you want to hang out with may be away on their own holidays. There will be times where you'll be bored and have no idea what to do!
But it's okay.
There's plenty of Summer projects you can do to keep yourself busy and most importantly, happy!

In my post today, I'm going to tell you some fun ideas to keep you happy, active and definitely not bored!
Here we gooo.....

#1- Start a blog / YouTube channel
Last Summer, I made the decision to set up a blog. Since I had a lot of spare time, I used it to change my blog's theme and of course, write lots of blog posts. Creating a blog allowed me to be creative and share my creativity with others, something I still love to do a year later.
Of course, you can also create a YouTube channel. There are so many great YouTube channels now, I'm sure you can check a few of them out for some ideas!

#2- Listen to some music!
A long holiday is a good opportunity to get out your laptop and get listening to some new music! I like to use Spotify to put my favourite songs into playlists and to find new artists too.
Some of the artists I recommend are:
  • Florence & the Machine
  • Paramore
  • Troye Sivan
  • Sabrina Carpenter
  •  Misterwives
#3- Complete a DIY project
I have to complete projects as a part of my art coursework in School. You can complete something in a sketchbook or you can make a cute DIY! I love watching DIY YouTube videos on how to recreate products from shops, they're so clever!
Here are some of my favourites...





I hope you like my ideas!
I'll be back soon with a part 2....
Fran ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment