Sunday 22 March 2015

LUSH HAUL

'Ello 'ello 'ello!

I went to LUSH during half term holidays in February and I picked up a few things. I thought I would share what I bought and my opinions on the products!
If you read my blog often, you'll recognise some of my favourite products featured below.
(Please excuse my spelling of the word *ballistic* in the edits, I only realised when putting this post together)

HERE WE GOOOOO.....

Avobath - Bath Ballistic - £3.35
I took a chance buying this product, because I had never really read a review of it before.
After attempting to split this bath bomb up (& failing miserably), I just decided to use it all in one go. It turned my bath a sort of pastel green, unlike the Fizzbanger bath bomb which turns the bathwater BRIGHT green. However, I think the colour slightly put me off buying the product.
I found  this bath bomb really moisturising and I really like the sherbet-type smell it has too!
I'd rate it a 3.5/5
Pop in the Bath - Bubble Bar - £2.95
I recieved this as a gift and it was the first time I had ever tried this bubble bar. BUT I LOVE IT!
The scent is very fresh and awakening, so it's perfect for a lazy morning. There was a flower on top of the bubble bar originally, but as you can see I had already started using it before I took this picture. I think you can get this bubble bar in different colours, but with the same scent. I think this a really good idea, because not everybody likes a certain colour! This particular one turns the bath like a light pink/white colour, which I personally love.
I'd rate this a 5/5

Space Girl - Bath Ballistic - £2.35
I LOVE the smell of this bath bomb, it literally smells like Parma Violets. I originally thought that this bath bomb would turn my bathwater a red-ish colour, which I wasn't so keen on. But when I actually used it, I discovered that it turns my bathwater a gorgeous light purple colour! I think one of the major disapointments for me was that this bath bomb was definitely a 'one-use only' one. I would have liked to have been able to split it up and used it in seperate baths!
I'd rate it 4/5

Think Pink - Bath Ballistic - £2.65
After recieving this in one of the giftsets for my birthday, I really wanted to repurchase this product. Again, this is definitely a one use product but I think it's well worth the money you spend. It turns the bath a sort of highlighter-esque pink and release tons of heart shaped confetti! I really love this bath bomb! I would love for it to be made in a bigger size, because it would be easier to use!
I'd rate it a 4/5

Twilight - Bath Ballistic - £3.35
I really love this bath bomb and I like to reserve it for relaxing times. The blue speckles in the product look really cute when released into the bath water too! This bath bomb helps me to sleep as it contains Lavender, so I don't think I would use this in the morning. It has the same scent as the 'Lush Luxury Pud'  that is released in the Christmas collection. I should really mention that this product is massive! If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get about 3-4 uses from this, so it's very purse-friendly!
I'd rate this 4.5/5

Before I end this post I want to mention that I've recently made a twitter account for my blog.
The username is @elevator_brain , so make sure to follow me!

Thank you very much for reading,
I hope you all have a great week,
Fran ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment