Tuesday 31 March 2015

1920's Flapper Girls - Art Project Catchup!



Hey guys!

I hope you're all enjoying your Easter/Spring holidays so far, I know I am! 
It's nice to relax and have lie-ins in the mornings, but I have got quite a bit of homework to complete. 
Talking of homework (nice segway Fran), I've been completing an art project recently. I struggle sometimes to just sit down and do some art, so I really need to get on with this project now!

I thought I would share some of the work I've recently done. 
For my project, I am focusing on '1920's American Culture'. I've always been intrigued by this time period, so I wanted this to be reflected in my work.

A section of my work is focused on 'Women and their roles in the 1920's'. I wanted to do a couple of pages on the importance of Flapper Girls and how they changed women's roles.

Ethlyn Clair - American Actress/Flapper

1920's Vogue cover

Gilda Grey- American Actress/Flapper
What is your favourite time-period? Are you a fan of the 1920's like me?
Let me know in the comments!

I hope to share some more of my art project throughout the holiday,
Thanks for reading,
Fran ☺




No comments:

Post a Comment