It's two sleeps until Christmas! I hope you are all covered in tinsel and feeling festive. For today's post, I am going to do 'The Christmas Tag'. I've seen it floating around the blogisphere recently and I thought I'd give it a go.
1. What are your favourite Christmas films?
I have two favourite Christmas films, Polar Express and The Nightmare Before Christmas.
"The Nightmare Before Christmas? That's not a Christmas film!" Yes it is lovely readers, and it is fabulous. ☺
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open my presents on Christmas morning, usually very early!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Not really, I just love Christmas every year. It's so fun!
4. Favourite festive food?
I love Christmas dinner, you can't beat it!
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I remember getting really excited over recieving a cuddly Baby Pom off 'The Fimbles' when I was younger.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I'm not a big fan of 'original' Christmas scents, I prefer sweet scents like Lush's Snow Fairy.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I have always opened and worn a new pair of pyjamas.
8. What tops your tree?
A cute little angel. She wears a blue sparkly dress, pink hat and pink wings!
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy) gift you always asked for but never received?
A Unicorn. (But I did get a pillow pet one, I call him Bob)
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending the day with family and friends.
I hope you've enjoyed this post!
Merry Christmas everyone!