Sunday 5 October 2014

Lately // Dolly Shoes & Fashion Magazines


Hello again! Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been very busy.
Anyways, in this post I'm going to be telling you what I've been loving lately...

  • Condé Nast Fashion Magazines - Recently I've just become obsessed with fashion magazines. For two years, I have been collecting every issue of Teen Vogue, but until August I had never bought an issue of Vogue.  
  • Dr Martens Polley Shoes - These are actually my school shoes, but I ADORE them. They look really pretty with coloured frilly socks :)
  • Playing my Ukulele - Lately I've been playing more Ukulele more often. I'm trying to learn some of the songs off the Juno Soundtrack.

What have you been loving recently?

See ya next week,
Fran ^o^
                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment