Tuesday 19 August 2014

Too Fab for You

'Too Fab for You'
I've always been drawn to bright hair colours.
Whether mermaid blues, fruity corals or toxic greens, they've always appealed to me. I feel that painting my characters with weird hair colours shows their quirky personalities.

I painted this canvas for a close-family relative who needed a bit of cheering up, so I hope she likes it. 
I mixed a pastel colour palette with a primary colour palette, but I think it's worked out well. It's bright, bold and I think the black outline makes it really stand out (So does the unicorn horn)!

During background painting..
Final Design
Please comment below your thoughts on my paintings!
I'm really overwhelmed by the fact that my blog has been viewed over 100 times, thank-you very much ♥



6 comments: