Thursday 21 August 2014

Chalk Flowers.

The summer holidays have given me a lot of time to be bored. 
I am now constantly stuck in the habit of saying "I could do something...but I'm too tired to move.".
This has resulted in me staying inside for at least half the entirety of my holidays on the internet, just continuously scrolling through social media searching for some sort of reason to go outside.
It's not even like I enjoy staying inside and being anti-social, because I do like going outside and having jobs to do/ people to meet.

So a couple of weekends ago, I decided to go outside and do something creative.
I went to my local park with a packet of coloured chalks in my hand and a friend by my side, hoping to draw some pretty pictures on the pavement.
Here are the results, I hope you enjoy:




I'd like to think we made the park (temporarily) more colourful for passers by, but at the end of the day it was a bit of fun and an excuse to go outside.
If you have any tips for me on staying busy during the holidays, please leave them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment