Friday 8 August 2014

An Introduction.

Hi.
My name is Fran and I created this blog to showcase my artwork. 
I've been interested in art since a very young age and I've recently taken to painting quirky 'tumblr-esque' characters. I get my inspiration from many different places such as magazines/books (I read teen vogue and lots of books), music (I listen to all different genres) and the internet in general.
This blog is generally going to remain anonymous. I made this decision because I want people to focus on my artwork rather than who I am, but my personality will definitely come across in my artwork and blog posts.
I am planning to fill this blog with my artwork, inspirations and the occasional rant, so stay tuned for more.

Thanks for visiting! =^-^=

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy and continue to read "elevator brain" :)

    ReplyDelete