Friday 10 April 2015

Fran's Top Five Friday #1 - Youtubers


Hi guys!
Welcome to 'Fran's Top Five Friday #1'. 
It's a new blog-series I'm starting, showcasing my top five 'favourites' for the week. They could be  music, youtubers or bloggers, I'm going to change it up every post!

This week, I'm going to focus on my 'Top Five' youtubers or vloggers.
Recently, I've started watching a lot more youtubers and I thought I'd share my current faves with you.
So here we gooo.....

Alisha Marie (Macbby11) is a new find for me. She's really bubbly and I her videos never fail to make me smile. I like watching her vlogs, which usually feature her sister Ashley Nichole and her super cute dog, Chloe.


I found Essie's channel (Essie Button) through her blog. I always thought that her blog design was really cute, so I thought I'd check out her youtube! I'm really glad that I did, because I love her videos. Her videos range from cooking to favourite videos, to makeup tutorials and even bookclub (#buttonsbookshelf)! 

I found Hannah's channel (noonecareshannah) through her twitter page and she is just so funny! She comes across as really sarcastic and relatable in her videos. I can always rely on her to upload  original videos and I know that I'll be laughing out loud by the end of the video!
Favourite Video - HOW TO MAKE TOAST

Eva's channel (MyLifeAsEva) came up in the 'reccommended' section of my youtube a couple of weeks ago. Honestly, I am so glad it did, because her videos are amazing. They are so well edited and I always have a dance to the music in her intros.

Gabb's channel (Velvetgh0st) is so lovely. I like watching her videos, because it's just like she's having a little chat with you! She's so funny and she just seems like a really nice person.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great week,
Fran ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment