Tuesday 14 October 2014

Books & Baths - a shopping haul

Everybody loves a good spend, now and again! And that's exactly what I did last weekend, when I went shopping with family.
This post is going to explain what I bought.

..Items featured..
  • October's TeenVogue
  • Lush Bath Ballistics (Luxury Lush Pud & So White)
  • 'I Am Malala' by Malala Yousafzai
  • Body Shop 'Born Lippy' Lip balms (Passion Berry, Satsuma Shimmer & Strawberry) 


 I have been meaning to pop into Lush for a while, to look at their Christmas products.
Then, I watched Zoella's Lush Haul and I was persuaded to go to a Lush store ASAP and buy 'Luxury Lush Pud' & 'So White'.
The smell of these Bath Ballistics are heavenly, and I can tell I'm going to fall in love with them as soon as I use them!
                   


I had been given a £5 Body Shop giftcard and I decided to spend it on some lip balms. I originally picked up 'Passion Berry' & 'Satsuma Shimmer', but I then picked up 'Strawberry' in a 3 for 2 offer. I can already tell that these lipbalms are really good quality!
                   
  I will be writing reviews on everything I've bought soon, so keep an eye out for them!
What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment